SC Engineers provides master planning and design packages for a variety of new and existing facilities, delivering innovative solutions that emphasize energy efficiency, low life cycle costs, ease of maintenance, occupant comfort, and safety. Our planning and design teams are highly sought after in the building industry's design and construction community, having completed numerous high-profile, award-winning projects. Our approach to planning and design assures that projects are accomplished to meet and exceed the requirements and expectations of our clients.
SC Engineers looks to the elements of the architectural and engineering design process to assure that design and programming requirements are addressed; the design intent is met; and that the facilities provide the necessary functional performance.
- Master Planning & Programming
- Facility Condition Assessments & Feasibility Studies
- Request for Proposal Preparation
- Energy Modeling / Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Standards Development
- Cost Estimating
- Design & Construction Document Packages
- Building Information Modeling
- Title 24 / USGBC LEED Analysis & Documentation
- Utility Incentive Documentation
- Permitting Assistance
- Bidding & Negotiations Support
- Construction Administration / Close-Out Services
- Project Management